This Basic Daily Practice offers a place to start to make a difference. Take control of your own well-being, take control of your own life.
It is simple, accessible, effective – you don’t need to go anywhere, or get anything, no special clothes or equipment. Just yourself, and a little space and a little time – maybe a touch of curiosity, maybe a wish for empowerment.
What you get:
- Online access to the Basic Daily Practice membership of the Core Practice online training
- Downloadable practice summary / handout notes
- A simple, accessible exercise sequence (the Five Tibetans) to start to make a change in the body fabric
- A simple meditation / affirmation practice (Bodhicitta) to start to build compassion and kindness. This will change your perspective of the world
- A basic breathing or pranayama practice to start to control your breathing, to learn to breathe well
- A basic meditation practice (Ishana Meditation) to start to get control of your thinking
Engaging with this as a regular practice will make a difference to your experience of living.